Mercedes Benz Adelaide AMG Performance Centre Launch
Mercedes Benz Adelaide hosted guests for the launch of their new AMG Performance Centre. It was a night of cocktails, South Australian wines and incredible canapés by the Sprout Cooking team. The winning GT3 from the Clipsal 500 Adelaide was also on display and was a show stopper!
Image credit Meaghan Coles
The menu consisted of:
- Maple Old Fashioneds with 23rd St Distillery Hybrid Whiskey
- A twist on the classic G&T using Prohibition Liquor Co. Gin
- Peroni, Coopers Pale & Mild Ale
- Pike & Joyce Sauvignon Blanc (Adelaide Hills)
- Bird in Hand Sparkling Pinot Noir & Pinot Gris (Adelaide Hills)
- Mitchell’s Peppertree Shiraz (Clare Valley)
- Bickfords Soft Drinks
Pictured: Kat the Bartender mixing up G&T’s using Prohibition Liquor Co. gin
Pictured: Mercedes Benz Adelaide guests mingling.
Pictured: Epic Mercedes Benz vehicles on display
Pictured: Hosted by Mercedes Benz Ambassador, Rebecca Morse
Pictured: Mixing up Maple Old Fashioneds (mixing glasses available from cocktailkit.com.au)
Pictured: Pouring Bird in Hand wines
I have been in the hospitality industry for over a decade and now enjoy running and catering for events throughout South Australia.