A bright combination of fresh lime and basil mix with
vodka to make a citrusy and herbal cooler, perfect for a hot summer's day.
- 45 ml vodka, Grey Goose
- 30 ml basil syrup, 1:1
- 15 ml lime juice
- 60 ml soda water
- In a cocktail shaker, add all ingredients except soda water
- Shake with ice for 10-12 seconds
- Double strain over ice into a high ball glass
- Top with soda and gently stir
- Garnish with a sprig of basil
Sponsored by Grey Goose vodka.
Tried this recipe?Tag me on Instagram! @stevethebartender