Black Lavender Latte
The Black Lavender Latte is delectable and drinkable any season of the year. The bold coffee flavor comes purely from Mr. Black coffee liqueur, satisfying any coffee lover's craving. Then, the floral notes of the lavender, and slight spice of the cognac combine beautifully in this boozy spin on a latte.The Black Lavender Latte will always leave you warm and ready for the next round.
- 60 ml Mr Black Coffee Liqueur
- 30 ml Cognac
- 30 ml Lavender Syrup
- 90 ml Steamed Milk
- Steam Milk (* TIP * If you don't have a machine for this, simply put milk in a mason jar, shake rigorously for 30 seconds, remove the lid and then microwave for 1 minute. Viola, frothy steamed milk)
- Combine all ingredients into shaker tins, seal TIGHTLY, shake.
- Pour into coffee mug, and enjoy!
- (*TIP* To make your own lavender syrup, combine 1cup sugar, 1cup water, 2tbs lavender flowers, or 2-3 lavender stems. Bring to a boil, remove from heat and let cool for at least an hour. You can then strain out the lavender, but the flavor will intensify the longer you leave the flowers in the syrup. Enjoy!)
Tried this recipe?Tag me on Instagram! @stevethebartender