Blackberry, Vanilla & Jalapeno Smash
A spicy combination of tequila, blackberry and jalapeno. The vanilla notes of the tequila are also paired with the vanilla syrup for a rich, citrusy and spicy tequila drink.
- 60 ml Herradura Blanco Tequila 2 oz
- 30 ml Grapefruit Juice 1 oz
- 22.5 ml Fresh Lime Juice 0.75 oz
- 22.5 ml Vanilla Syrup 0.75 oz
- 4 Blackberries
- 4 Slices of Jalapeno
- Muddle the jalapeno first
- Add blackberries and lightly muddle
- Add remaining ingredients
- Shake with ice
- Strain over crushed ice into a double old fashioned glass
- Garnish with spent lime, chilli flakes and blackberry
Originally included in 4 x Tequila Cocktails for Cinco de Mayo! - a paid collaboration with El Jimador and Herradura.
Tried this recipe?Tag me on Instagram! @stevethebartender