Dirty Martini Recipe
The Dirty Martini was created by New York bartender John O'Connor back in 1901. Inspiration was taken for the classic martini's garnish, the olive. Muddled olives and a splash of olive brine adds a salty, umami flavour that works well with savoury style gins.
- Muddle two olives in the base of your mixing glass
- Combine the remaining ingredients into your mixing glass
- Stir with ice for 30-40 seconds
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass
- Garnish with 3 green olives (or twist of lemon)
Tried this recipe?Tag me on Instagram! @stevethebartender