Five & Dime
The Five & Dime was created by Zac Pease of My Friend Duke (from the team of Attaboy). Featuring two ingredients that go hand in hand - gin and apricot brandy liqueur. The finished drink has plenty of acidity and has a stunning peach colour to it.
- 45 ml Gin
- 15 ml Apricot Brandy Liqueur
- 22.5 ml Lemon Juice
- 15 ml Orgeat
- 2 dashes Aromatic Bitters
- 2 dashes Orange Bitters
- Combine all ingredients into your cocktail shaker
- Shake with ice
- Strain over crushed ice into a double old fashioned glass
- Garnish with an orange slice and a maraschino cherry
The original recipe may have called for Peychaud's Bitters instead of Orange Bitters.
Tried this recipe?Tag me on Instagram! @stevethebartender