Italicus Rosolio di Bergamotto is the perfect brunch beverage ingredient. It sits at 20% ABV and exhibits subtle bitter citrus, floral and spice notes. The Grapefruit Garibaldi is the ideal alternative to the usual breakfast mimosa!
- 60 ml Italicus Rosolio di Bergamotto
- 120 ml Grapefruit Juice
- Combine the ingredients into your cocktail shaker
- Whip shake (or blend with a milkshake maker) to aerate
- Pour into a high ball glass and top with more pebble ice
- Garnish with a slice of grapefruit
Tried this recipe?Tag me on Instagram! @stevethebartender