Hibiscus El Diablo Cocktail Recipe
A classic El Diablo consists of tequila, creme de cassis and ginger beer. The hibiscus variation calls for the sticky, sweet and floral hibiscus syrup in place of the cassis.
- 60 ml El Jimador Reposado Tequila 2 oz
- 15 ml Fresh Lime Juice 0.5 oz
- 15 ml Hibiscus Syrup 0.5 oz
- 120 ml Ginger Beer 4 oz
- Add the first 3 ingredients to your high ball
- Fill glass with ice
- Top with ginger beer
- Garnish with spent lime and hibiscus flower
Originally included in 4 x Tequila Cocktails for Cinco de Mayo! - a paid collaboration with El Jimador and Herradura.
Tried this recipe?Tag me on Instagram! @stevethebartender