WIN A $200 VOUCHER!
Win a $200 voucher to spend on Cocktail Kit!
Simply enter your email address below to be notified of our upcoming Kickstarter campaign and you'll be in the draw to WIN. Competition winner will be announced on our YouTube channel - subscribe now.
Mercedes Benz Adelaide hosted guests for the launch of their new AMG Performance Centre. It was a night of cocktails, South Australian wines and incredible canapés by the Sprout Cooking team. The winning GT3 from the Clipsal 500 Adelaide was also on display and was a show stopper!
Image credit Meaghan Coles
The menu consisted of:
- Maple Old Fashioneds with 23rd St Distillery Hybrid Whiskey
- A twist on the classic G&T using Prohibition Liquor Co. Gin
- Peroni, Coopers Pale & Mild Ale
- Pike & Joyce Sauvignon Blanc (Adelaide Hills)
- Bird in Hand Sparkling Pinot Noir & Pinot Gris (Adelaide Hills)
- Mitchell’s Peppertree Shiraz (Clare Valley)
- Bickfords Soft Drinks
Pictured: Kat the Bartender mixing up G&T’s using Prohibition Liquor Co. gin
Pictured: Mercedes Benz Adelaide guests mingling.
Pictured: Epic Mercedes Benz vehicles on display
Pictured: Hosted by Mercedes Benz Ambassador, Rebecca Morse
Pictured: Mixing up Maple Old Fashioneds (mixing glasses available from cocktailkit.com.au)
Pictured: Pouring Bird in Hand wines