How to make a Midori Illusion
The Midori Illusion is always a popular request. A deliciously, sweet mix with melon and pineapple flavours, what's not to love about this one. The Midori Illusion has been popular served as a shot but I prefer to serve this recipe tall on ice.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice
- Add all the listed ingredients
- Shake thoroughly to ensure a nice creamy pineapple froth
- Strain over fresh ice into a tall glass
- Garnish with a maraschino cherry and/or a pineapple wedge
Tried this recipe?Tag me on Instagram! @stevethebartender