The Moscow Mule was one of the key drinks responsible for the rise in popularity of
vodka in the United States, at a time when most people were drinking beer and whiskey.Ensure you pick a good quality vodka and pair it with a spicy ginger beer that isn't too sweet.
- 60 ml vodka, Grey Goose
- 15 ml lime juice
- 120 ml ginger beer, Fever-Tree or Bundaberg
- Into a high ball glass or copper mule mug, measure the vodka and lime juice
- Fill the glass / mug with ice
- Top with ginger beer, stir gently to combine
- Garnish with a lime wedge
Sponsored by Grey Goose vodka.
Tried this recipe?Tag me on Instagram! @stevethebartender