Ratterwick Punch Cocktail Recipe for NYE 2019!
The Ratterwick Punch is featured in Maggie Hoffman's "Batch Cocktails". Maggie is a former editor of Serious Eats and featured writer of Saveur, Punch and Bon Appetit, to name a few.The Ratterwick Punch features complimentary ingredients including gin, Aperol and fresh grapefruit for a subtlety bitter yet refreshing cocktail - thanks to the spritz of dry sparkling. A perfect batched cocktail for summer drinking.
- Add all ingredients into a drink dispenser (approx. 3-4L capacity) excluding the sparkling wine
- Stir to combine and store in the fridge to chill
- Just prior to serving, add ice (plenty!)
- Stir and add the chilled sparkling wine
- Serve in a large wine glass or double old fashioned glass over fresh ice
- Garnish with a wedge of grapefruit
Tried this recipe?Tag me on Instagram! @stevethebartender