Pink Panther's Milk
Leche de Pantera is a popular Spanish cocktail made with condensed milk, gin and water/ice. It was first created around the 1920s.The cocktail disappeared for decades before being revived by college students in the 1970s - regaining popularity at a bar called La Barretina. It became popular as it was cheap and could be pre-made.A bar across the street named Tasca El Corral started making a less potent pink version called Leche de Pantera Rosa (Pink Panther's Milk).
- 30 ml Dry Gin 1 oz
- 30 ml Brandy or Rum 1 oz
- 30 ml Condensed Milk 1 oz
- 150 ml Full Cream Milk 5 oz
- 1 Barspoon of Grenadine
- Combine all the ingredients into your cocktail shaker
- Shake with ice
- Strain into a chilled old fashioned or rocks glass
- Garnish with a dusting of cinnamon
Alternatively, you can prebatch this in a bottle and keep it in the fridge. Shake before serving.
Tried this recipe?Tag me on Instagram! @stevethebartender