How to make a Sea Breeze
The Sea Breeze cocktail is a simple,
vodka mixed drink. A good measure of vodka is mixed with tart cranberry juice and subtly bitter fresh grapefruit juice. Shake and strain over fresh ice or if you're in a rush, simply build it within your collins glass.
A slightly tart yet refreshing vodka cocktail for summer sipping!
- 60 mL Vodka 2 oz
- 90 mL Cranberry Juice 3 oz
- 60 mL Grapefruit Juice 2 oz
- Combine all ingredients to your cocktail shaker
- Shake with ice
- Strain over fresh ice into a collins glass
- Garnish with a slice of grapefruit
Tried this recipe?Tag me on Instagram! @stevethebartender