Test Pilot Cocktail Recipe
The Test Pilot was cause for inspiration for many riffs including the Space Pilot, Jet Pilot, Ace Pilot and the Astronaut. It was first created by Don the Beachcomber back in 1941 and features in Jeff Berry's Beach Bum Berry Remixed cocktail book.It's a potent blend of a dark Jamaican rum, white Puerta Rican rum and typical tiki ingredients - falernum, fresh lime and bitters. The addition of Pernod brings notes of aniseed to the intense tropical drink.
- Combine all the ingredients into a blender
- Turn on briefly (5 seconds)
- Dump the contents into a tiki mug or glass
- Garnish with mint, lime wheel and maraschino cherry
- Serve with a Surfside Sipper! (20% off coupon: STB20)
Tried this recipe?Tag me on Instagram! @stevethebartender