Tommy's Margarita Cocktail Recipe
The Tommy's Margarita originates from the Tommy's Mexican Restaurant in San Francisco and was first created back in the 90s. An excellent variation on a classic Margarita with strong notes of sweet agave.
- 60 ml Herradura Blanco Tequila 2 oz
- 30 ml Fresh Lime Juice 1 oz
- 15 ml Agave Syrup 0.5 oz
- Rim glass with salt by moistening edge with spent lime
- Combine the 3 ingredients into your cocktail shaker
- Shake with ice
- Strain over fresh ice into a double old fashioned glass
- Garnish with spent lime
Originally included in 4 x Tequila Cocktails for Cinco de Mayo! - a paid collaboration with El Jimador and Herradura.
Tried this recipe?Tag me on Instagram! @stevethebartender